PARTNERS – INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
Laboratory confirmed the leading position in Vietnam and the region, in recent years the center has continually promote cooperation, training, reception of new technologies, through the development of programs to partner with specific responsibility following:
- International Exchange, the experience and new knowledge in research and application of gene technology
- Preparing research projects with foreign institutions of molecular biotechnology in Vietnam.
- Appointing delegation to visit the country to study the management model, calibrating testing standards.
Some pictures of International Cooperation:
- Workshop with Dr. Kenji Abe from the TOKYO National Institute of Infectious Diseases, and Dr. Ciro – stem cell expert.
- The ceremony of cooperation signing with Bioland – Korea
- Welcome Dr. Shimono from University Kyushu Hospital in Japan visited.
- Delegation from Mahiol University – Thailand visited and discussed development cooperation.
- Quak Seng Hock Professor – head of pediatrics, Senior Consultant from Hospital of NUH National University, Singapore.